FRIENDS OF THE ORCHESTRA
We are lucky to have a thriving friends group ably managed by our Friends Secretary, Eleanor Pippard and our Friends Treasurer, Phyllis Champion.
An annual subscription as a friend (£25.00 suggested) will entitle you to a reduction in the price of tickets for yourself and one other, a friends newsletter and an invitation to any CPO social events.
If you would like to support the Colne Philharmonic Orchestra by becoming a friend, please complete the form below.
Please provide your donation by clicking on the PayPal link below.
You can also pay by cash or cheque - if you'd prefer to do this please check the box below and we will contact you directly to discuss.
We can also claim Gift Aid on your donation if you pay tax, in which case please complete the Gift Aid part of the form too.
Become A Friend
Gift Aid Declaration
I want the Colne Philharmonic Orchestra to treat all donations I have made for the six (6) years prior to this year, (but no earlier than 6th April 2000) and all donations I make from the date of the declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid donations.
1. As your declaration covers your donations you make in the future:
(a) please notify us if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force;
(b) you can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying us - it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of cancellation or such later date as you specify.
PLEASE INFORM OF US OF THESE CHANGES VIA THE MESSAGE PART OF THE CONTACT US PAGE
2. You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that we reclaim on your donations in the appropriate tax year.
3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and Capital Gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you should cancel your declaration.
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment Tax Return.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please ask us or refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC website.